Tuesday

Alias Eyes Pricing - 2010

My style of photography is much more fun and laid back then the traditional posing kind. Because of this, my sessions may seem a little longer then the expected department store sittings. For each personalized session I dedicate a minimum of two hours up to a maximum of four hours of actual 'clicking' time. 90 percent of my sessions occur outdoors, and we all know that time flies when you're having fun! Due to the time we have together, many choose to bring additional clothes to change the photos up a bit. This time may also be split between two locations (*arrangements must be made in advance*)

I not only LOVE taking photos, but I also love working with the shots I've taken to make them a one of a kind masterpiece that you will adore every time you see it! Each personalized session includes a CD of at least 15 high resolution images ready for printing, as well as an online password protected gallery for all your friends and family to enjoy. I do not include printed photo's in the sessions, but you will have the option of buying them securely off my site if you wish.

Families / Children *up to 5 people*
2-4 hours
$125.00

*Each additional person (or pet) is $25.00*

Maternity Sessions / New-Born (up to 10 weeks old)
2-4 hours
$125.00

Sports Groups
includes warm up, entire game and 20 minutes afterwards
$175.00
*this session does not include a high resolution CD. Photo's must be purchased through my site*


Regarding Groups of 10 or more, Please email for a quote.


Thank you all! I can't wait to see you all in Print!